Thursday, July 9, 2009

Storage Area

Last Friday I was off work for the 4th of July weekend. I got up fairly early and got right to work! Cleaned a bit and then went downstairs to organize our storage area. Now you’ll have to forgive me because I forgot to take a “before” pictures, but here is the after. You’ll just have a imagine a messy unorganized, tons of stuff mess!! When Kyle got home we went through a bunch of totes and threw out 3 garbage cans full of “stuff”! Feels great to know what is in each and every one of those totes and have them all labeled!
DSC03756
DSC03758 DSC03757
If anyone has any good advice for labeling totes I am open to suggestion! In the meantime, I just wrote on the labels that came on the tote. Works for now I guess!! As you can see there are a few things that I still need to find space for!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved