Thursday, July 9, 2009

4 Years!

Last Thursday (7/2/09) Kyle and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary! It is so hard to believe that it’s been 4 years already, time sure does fly!! We both had to work all day. But after work we celebrated!

Kyle had this beautiful bouquet of red roses sent to my office! I love getting flowers at work!DSC03755 

DSC03746

 

After work we went for a quick run (gotta stick with our training schedule!). And then we cleaned up and went out for supper. We wanted to go somewhere we don’t usually go, so we decided on Mineral City. Nice sit down restaurant in town we rarely go to. DSC03723  

We started out with an “onion blossom” very similar to Outback Steakhouse’s bloomin’ onion (in my opinion, not as good!)DSC03724 Kyle ordered the chicken parmesan, one of his favorite meals! I think he enjoyed it!DSC03726 I had the creamy chicken alfredo bake…so delish…but way too much food!!DSC03727

So I also had another “date” option that night. My sister and a few of our friends wanted to have “girls night” and go see “My Sister’s Keeper”. It is one of Jodi Picoult’s books they just made into a movie. And then also get some supper. Well of course I had to choose my hubby for our anniversary date, but the girls still went out! We ended up being at the same restaurant at the SAME time!!! Crazy!!! They were so sweet to buy us desert!! Mmmmm!! And boy was it ever good!!! :)

Photography courtsey of Kyle Bangert! :)

DSC03728 DSC03729

After supper we hurried home, popped some popcorn, grabbed our lawn chairs, and headed to the high school parking lot to watch some fireworks! We always sit with the same friends from church, we have for the past 3 years!! It’s fun! We have popcorn & M&Ms and bunch of other goodies and always fun conversation!!    DSC03734     

We were so close to the fireworks and there was no wind that we were getting hit with debris! Roger got out his umbrella!! :pDSC03740  DSC03743  DSC03745


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved