Monday, July 20, 2009

Fiesta!

Saturday evening Kyle, Chad (our neighbor), and I went to Tres Amigos here in FD for another neighbor’s birthday party! They are a fun couple we just got to know this summer! Robbye and Mel are their names and they have 2 little boys, Diego and Mateo who are a ton of fun! Robbye is from El Salvador. He was a foreign exchange student to Pomeroy Palmer and ending up meeting Melanie and they got married in 2005 and now they’re our neighbors! :)

Little did we know, they had a “hollywood” theme for Robbye’s party and everyone was SUPER dressed up! They still let us in though in our jeans & t-shirts!! :p We even got to walk the red carpet…too bad the boys were ready for the picture!

Robbye is HILAROUS!! Can you tell?!?!

 All of the girls at the party! 

Afterwards we met up with our friends Mark and Jenna for some ice cream and some fun times in the garage, but I left my camera at Mom’s house so I didn’t get any pictures. :( Maybe I can get some from Jenna!

My sister Stef, from Georgia, is here for a few weeks so I am quite excited about getting in some quality sister time! Hope everyone has a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved