Thursday, July 23, 2009

Arianna

When we were in Chicago for Melanie and Steve’s wedding we got to meet our niece Arianna, this is Kyle’s sister’s little girl! She just turned 1 in April! She is super cute and lots of fun! We both wished we lived closer to see this adorable little girl more. But there are some talks of visiting her, she lives in Colorado!IMG_0326.jpg picture by Arianna_Nichole

Well if you know me, you know that I love to shop for “little” clothes so I couldn’t resist the opportunity to spoil my little niece!! So I picked up a few things at my favorite store, Baby Gap, made a “girly” card, and shipped them to mountain country! Arianna we hope to enjoy the few little outfits! Can’t wait to see you again! :)

DSC03771 

DSC03764 DSC03765

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved