Friday, July 24, 2009

Show Us Your Life Friday – Wedding Dress

Kelly over at “Kelly’s Korner” (one of my new favorite blogs!!) hosts this every week and I wanted to participate this week because I loved my wedding dress!!

Kyle and I got engaged on our 5 year “dating” anniversary. I bought wedding magazines the very next day! And I picked my dress out of the magazine. Loved it at first sight!! I tried on a ton of other ones before I got to try the one I picked out and none of them had “one thing” that I wanted. And after Christmas I finally got to try on the dress from the magazine I picked out and it was PERFECT! So I ordered it that day!

It was halter and had a lot of beading and lace on the top and then gradually faded out towards the middle and then had a ton of lace and beading on the bottom. I love this dress!! Its safely stored away in a box right now and I can’t wait to get it out for “just the right occasion”….say an anniversary or maybe my daughter to wear someday!! :)  (only if she wants to though!!)wedding


2 comments:

  1. Your dress was gorgeous.

    Hope you will visit me...I have a fun post up today with two giveaways on Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved