Thursday, July 30, 2009

Sticks & Stone Country Bash

If you know me, you know that I'm about the furthest thing from a country girl. Well ok I grew up on a farm, but that is about where it stops. I'm not really a fan of country music or all those western clothes. But not this past weekend! I got my "cowgirl" on!! And it was SUPER fun!! There was a country music concert here in town and I went...hat and everything!! It was a girl's night with my good friend Jenna. We did meet up with our boys though beforehand for some pizza for supper!

 DSC04059  DSC04061 

All ready to go out!!DSC04062 

@ the concert...don't ask who it is...I have no clue!!! 

DSC04064 DSC04068
DSC04065 DSC04067

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved