Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Afternoon with Sara and Emma

My good friend Sara and her 4 month old little girl, Emma came down to Fort Dodge for the afternoon. Sara wanted to run a few errands and I watched Emma at my house while Sara got her stuff done! It was so fun! We went on a walk and that put Emma to sleep and then came in and played for a while. She is just so smiley!! I gave her a bottle, burped, and changed her and Sara was back from her errands!DSC03891

Then we headed up to Humboldt for a district softball game (Sara’s hometown team was playing). It was fun to catch up with Sara and spend time with Emma. We say this all the time, but I sure wish we lived closer than an hour!

I had a few things I had been “collecting” for Emma since I had seen them last! I told Sara Emma is like my niece, because I always considered Sara the 5th sister in my family!! :)

I saw these bibs on a fellow blog a few weeks ago and had to order one!! They are just adorable!!! You can find them here.DSC03883 DSC03884 

Emma loves things with tags and so picked this up at sale the other day. This lady makes them and is from Cedar Falls. She was super great to work with, I had her make a custom cowboy one for Kim’s lil buckaroo!! So of course Emma needed one too! :) Click here to see her ebay listings and order one!DSC03885 

And nothing would be complete without a few new outfits for summer!! DSC03886

Emma has really small feet so I picked up these lil flip flops and they ended up fitting her great! Now to see if she will keep them on her feet and not kick them of!! :) DSC03887    

And last, but of course not least, here are a few pictures I snapped of the super cute lil Emma while we were hanging around the house! DSC03893 DSC03894    DSC03898  DSC03900


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved