Monday, July 20, 2009

Saturday with my Momma!

I headed to Dayton on Saturday to check out a friend’s garage sale. And decided instead of rushing back to FD to stop at my Mom’s house! I think it was a great surprise for her. Luckily, her and Duane were home!

We spent the morning riding bikes, looking at all her gardening, did some cleaning, and went for lunch with Duane at the Country Club. It was a nice quite Saturday morning and some great mother-daughter time! And she didn’t send me home empty handed…I got some squash from her a garden and some sweet corn! Thanks Mom!DSC03904 

DSC03907 DSC03910

 DSC03908   

When we rode our bikes to lunch and I wanted to take the back way to see Lake Ole. Grampo used to always take Wendi and I there and we would grill hot dogs and throw rocks in the waterfall! Fun memories!! And come to find out Mom didn’t even know  Grampo did that wish us…so it was fun to tell her about it!

DSC03919 

DSC03920 DSC03922

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved