Monday, December 30, 2013

September Randoms

ICYMI I’ve been a bad blogger & I’m determined to get caught to have our family memories “journal-ed” on our blog!
This is from Labor Day weekend at my Grandma Cindy’s house. I thought Aunt Wendi captured the perfect picture of my sweet boy!IMG_2122
We spent quite a few of our Saturdays in the fall in Iowa City cheering on the Hawkeyes!
IMG_2160
For the IA vs ISU rivalry game we had a few friends over who also have kiddos around our kids’ age. It was SO fun and the kids had a blast! (oh and the right team won too!)
IMG_2184
With summer wrapping up we had to take advantage of our last few nice weekends at the park! I love how Adelyn puts her arm around Avery…at least he doesn’t mind!
IMG_2283
We had to make a quick stop at the office store and Adelyn had to potty while we were there. She was SO proud of herself that she could reach the sink!
IMG_2290
This is when I decided it was time to move Avery out of his baby bath tub into the big tub…he was trying to crawl OUT of it!!
IMG_2302
love.
IMG_2304

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved