Friday, December 6, 2013

Adelyn Is Two!

I can’t believe I forgot to share Adelyn’s 2 year pictures! We use the one & only Ashley Wilkerson! She is amazing and has captured our sweet girl since she was in my tummy! And her is shirt is from, you guessed it, SheShe Made!
To my 2 year old little girl,
To say you’ve been in our lives for over two years now just blows my mind. I can remember the day when we found out we were expecting, seems like yesterday! I cannot imagine live without you. You are a spunky, sweet girl!
_dsc4224_dsc4263_edited-1
You love to play with your babies, read books, color, cook in your “kitchen”,  do puzzles, just to name a few! You love to sit in your pink anywhere chair and watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Bubble Guppies, Sophia the 1st, or Doc McStuffins!
You also love to help Mommy in the kitchen too! You hop up on your stool and say “I help”. You are so good to know that the stove/oven is hot and don’t push the limits at all. You like to get the milk out of the fridge when you’re ready for a drink…and bring it to wherever Daddy & I are at. You’re a girl who knows what she wants!
_DSC4226_edited-1
Speaking of…”I do it myself” is a famous saying of yours! So independent! You can put on your own panties, pants, and some shirts. Since I mentioned panties, you have been potty trained since you were 23 months. You do so well. You have an occasional accident when you are too busy playing (its usually when you have a new toy, are playing with friends, something out of the norm, etc). You still wear a pull up at night. As long as long Daddy & I are good about cutting you off liquids at a decent time you usually wake up dry.
_dsc4238_edited-1
You are such a shy lil thing! Anytime someone comes new to our house or in a big crowd (IA football game) you cling to Mommy or Daddy. You will eventually warm up, but it takes you a while. But after we leave whatever shy situation you were in and we’re in the car on the way home you jabber on about it “mommy I went to hawkeye game” etc! Silly girl! You are also sensative & have a tender little heart. If someone scolds you or Mommy or Daddy raise our voice, you usually end up crying!
_dsc4271_edited-1
You are an awesome big sister! You love Avery so much and are always so happy to see him in the morning. You are very sweet & gentle with him. You are also a big helper! You like to help with diaper changes, feeding time, etc!
_DSC4306_edited-1
You talk SO well! Sometimes I forget you’re only 2! A few funny things you say: thumb = scumb, craft = crapf, Avery = Avreey (she gets an extra EEE in there!), Aunt Mindi = Aunt Mini, Aunt Wendi = Aunt Weni, cupcake = cup-ake, teapot = tea-tot, And I’m sure there are more I’m forgetting!
_DSC4316_edited-1_dsc4330_edited-1
This is what you did an airplane flew over and said “air-pane”!
_dsc4321
You had to take a water break…modeling is hard work! ha!
_dsc4348
This is what you did when Ashley asked you to put your hands on your hips and dance around! So sweet to see your little personality come out!
_dsc4353_edited-1_dsc4373_edited-1
My sweet Adelyn, your Daddy & I love you so much and can’t wait to see what this year has in store for you! Just please don’t grow up so fast!
_DSC4359_edited-1

Love,
Mommy

At your 2 year well child check  you were 35” tall & 29.13lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved