Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Christmas PJs


A fellow blog I enjoy reading, Darci at The Good Life Blog (who happens to have a wonderful name, Ha!), along with a few other bloggers are hosting a PJ party link up. I love, love Christmas PJs so I couldn't resist joining the party! I may have a slight problem, I think each of the kids have 4-5 pairs! Oh well, its the most wonderful time of year, right?!?
Without further ado, here are my sweet littles! Big sissy was "reading" Avery her Christmas book and he wanted to "help"! She wasn't very appreciative on the help though! Ha!

This was the best I could get...which isn't too bad for a 9 month old & 2 1/2 year old! Love these two cuties!

PJs are from the wonderful Ashley at SheShe Made! In fact I ordered enough for the cousins too & we snapped a few pictures at Thanksgiving! Love these 4 silly littles SO much! Crazy to think there will be THREE more next year! (ICYMI, My sister is expecting triplets!)

If you'd like to link of to the PJ party click here to go to Darci's blog! Thanks for stopping!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved