Monday, December 30, 2013

Family Pictures

In September we took family pictures…my WHOLE family! I sure do love all these crazy, silly people!
_dsc1104_edited-1
And this one…oh boy my heart just explodes! Love their sweet lil holding hands!
_DSC0659_edited-1
Cousins are ready made friends for life! So excited that this little bunch will be growing by THREE in 2014!
_dsc0667_edited-1
And those four sweet kiddos are SUPER lucky to have the best Uncle P & Auntie M!! One of a kind couple right there my friends!
_dsc0871_edited-1
I’m so thankful for this sweet, spunky girl and that Adelyn will have a best cousin to grow up with! And of course her wonderful parents too!! Adelyn sure loves her Aunt Stef <3
_dsc0583_edited-1
I don’t think I could love this picture and my sweet family any more…so blessed!
_DSC0442_edited-1
And last, but not least, I’m pretty sure these 3 can always make me laugh…esp that goofball on the end {Hayden…not matt!}. So excited for them to {officially} become a family in 2014!
_dsc0794_edited-1
Other things may change, but we start and end with family. <3
_DSC0916_edited-1
Family: like branches on a tree, we all grow in different directions yet our roots remain as one.
_dsc1122_edited-1
My sisters remind me, but their very steadfastness, that truth, beauty, and goodness in the world, and that, no matter what there are and always will be loving people. through thick and thin.
_dsc1020_edited-1
There is nothing like God’s blessing of a sister…it is the true definition of a best friend.
_dsc1007_edited-1
_dsc1038_edited-1
I smile because you are my sister…I laugh because you can’t do anything about it!
_dsc1053_edited-1
These four beautiful women are my very best friends. I am blessed to call them my sisters {and Mama!} and I don’t know what I would do without them. They are my rocks, my “go to gals”, and lifelong friends. love you all dearly.
_dsc1070_edited-1
amazing photos courtesy of the wonderfully talented Ashley Wilkerson

1 comment:

  1. Great family pics!! You and your sisters are looking more and more alike as the days go on!

    ReplyDelete

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved