Friday, July 15, 2011

Week in Review

Hi all! I haven’t been very good about blogging this week, so I’ll catch you up on what the Bangert’s have been up to!IMG_4011

Monday & Tuesday were pretty low key days at home, which I love! Grandma & Grandpa Greene visited on Tuesday! Abby had to make sure and get some attention too! Grandma Greene got me to FINALLY cut Adelyn’s nails. It was something I was dreading, but it went surprisingly well!7.12.11 Grandma & Grandpa Greene

We had a few other visitors too and I was not very good about getting pictures. Our friends Mark & Kathy came on Tuesday evening. Grandpa Steve came on Wednesday, and Auntie M came Thursday evening. We love visitors though, even if I’m not good about getting pictures while they are here!

Wednesday Adelyn & I went to see my good friend Kim in the hospital. This is us about 2 months ago!IMG_3793

She had her little guy on Monday (7.11.11) via scheduled c-section. Reece Allen 7 pounds, 7.25 ounces, and 19.5 inches long! Because he was breech his first breath was still inside the womb, and therefore inhaled amniotic fluid, which went straight to the lungs. This has caused some breathing issues, and the doctors have kept Reece in a warmer, hooked up to oxygen, various monitors, and an IV containing antibiotics. After Adelyn & I left on Wednesday Reece had a chest X-Ray that brought to the doctor's attention a touch of pneumonia. So he will be in the hospital a minimum of 7 days. Please keep this little guy & his family in your prayers!IMG_4004

Thursday we had plans to walk with my friend Sarah and her little guy, Zane, but we got rained out. We still had a good time visiting with them though! Zane is 7 weeks older than Adelyn, so Sarah had a few tips & hits of what I can expect in these coming weeks. Once again…I didn’t get any pictures.

Tonight (Friday) we are planning on having a family date night out! I think we are going to go out for supper and then maybe take a trip to Target! Hope everyone has a great weekend and stays cool! Looks like it’s going to be a HOT one!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved