Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

I’m not quite up to date with blogging since Adelyn was born, but wanted to sneak this post in since it fit the holiday today! Our little sweetheart wanted to wish everyone a Happy Independence Day….but she was just too tired to keep her eyes open!DSC00224

We spent the morning  at home doing a few things before heading down to my Mom’s house for a grill out for lunch! We brought festive Jello poke cake for dessert! I hadn’t had this in YEARS until someone brought it over with one of the meals from our church friends. I was quickly reminded how much I love the light, moist dessert!DSC00186

Auntie M got her Adelyn fix for the day! She held her so long her arm fell asleep!DSC00187

Uncle P had to get his turn too!DSC00212

Hayden is such a busy little guy these days, he will hardly hold still to get a good picture! He’s so close to walking! He does really well when you hold just one hand and walk with him. Any day now!DSC00193

Our niece, Maya, and her parents, Pam & Jeff,  joined us for the day as well. Maya is 5 and will be going to kindergarten this fall. She is one smart little girl!DSC00198

But also a silly one! I think she would have let Kyle take her picture all day!DSC00201

Hayden sure does love his Grandma…but who wouldn’t she’s a wonderful Grandma! This was right before nap time. DSC00211

Adelyn was just waking up here. I wanted to get a good picture of the 3 of us…but I guess you work with what you’ve got when you have a baby!DSC00215

And just for fun, here are a few more of my patriotic little girl!DSC00226

I just love all the faces she makes! This is one she does quite a bit when she stretches! Looks like she;s puckering up to give kisses!DSC00228


2 comments:

  1. LOVE that jello cake...you can make it so healthy too! Yum!
    Adelyn's 4th of July attire is too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved