Friday, July 15, 2011

Adelyn – 3 Weeks

Tuesday (7.12.11) Adelyn was 3 weeks old. We have noticed a few new things this week. She is SO much more alert. She is getting better about focusing on you and your movements. I just love spending my days with this little girl and cherishing each moment!DSC00291

When I’m done feeding Adelyn I put her on the ottoman while I pump quick. I know I won’t be able to do this too long (once she starts rolling around). But for now she enjoys laying there and taking everything in.  DSC00288

Not only is Adelyn very alert, she is also very strong! I cannot believe how well she will hold her head when you put her on her tummy or when you’re holding her on your shoulder. If you look closely here you can see she is holding her head up off the ottoman!DSC00295Sometimes in the mornings we will sit in the bay window to take in the sights! Adelyn loves to just gaze outside! I love to gaze at her!! Winking smileThis is usually Abby’s turf, but she is willing to share with us!DSC00299

And who doesn’t love cute little baby feet?!?! Kyle and I have decided Adelyn has my fingers & toes…they are very long! Except her’s are much, much cuter!DSC00302

I will do a full update on what Adelyn has been up to next week when she is a month old. It is so hard to believe that it’s already been a month since this sweet little girl arrived & blessed our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved