Friday, January 1, 2010

A Quick Visit w/Emma & Sara

My friend Sara  had her husbands family Christmas at a hotel here in town. So I stopped by to say hi! I miss the days when I worked with Sara and saw her every day! Now with a 1+ hour drive we don’t get to see each other too often. DSC05513

Emma went for her first swim and by the looks of it, I think she liked it! The water was a little cold though, so it was a quick one. She is 10 months old!

DSC05501 DSC05500

 

Mommy got her dresses and all warm again! Emma is “talking” away and making such cute faces! She sure is one happy little girl!DSC05502 

Emma got a little wagon for Christmas, so we took her for a stroll around the hotel. I know the pictures aren’t good quality, but I just love all the faces she makes! The center one is what she does when you say “So Big”!

DSC05504 DSC05505 DSC05508

         I just love this cute little girl!!!DSC05514


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved