Sunday, January 10, 2010

My Guardian Angel…

was working extra hard tonight!

I was on my way home from work and just made it past the hospital. I heard this huge thud and lost steering control and headed right through the other lane of traffic to the curb piled high with snow.  Thankfully there weren’t any cars coming that I could have hit or hit me! And also thankfully there was snow to stop me from going down the embankment straight for the river. Eeekkk!!!  Thank God for all those things!!!

All shaken up, I called Kyle right away and got out of the car to survey the damage. My front passenger tire was completely GONE!!! No wonder I couldn’t steer! All of the studs that hold the tire on were gone, but one! Kyle picked me up and we had a tow truck get the Explorer and take it to a local tire shop. DSC05691

 

Kyle and I are both thanking God tonight that I am safe after this scare and no one else got hurt! Too much excitement for my Sunday night !DSC05692


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved