Thursday, January 7, 2010

New Carpet!!!

The carpet layers showed up early Wednesday morning and were here till about 2pm. I was also home on Wednesday feeling a tad under the weather, no fun. I hid out in the basement so I didn’t spread my germs to the guys. Kyle worked just over lunch rush then came home and started to work putting the rooms back together!
Here are a few pictures, pre-furniture!
Guest RoomDSC05657 DenDSC05661 Master  Bedroom – good job hun!DSC05667
I know it doesn’t look like it, but they are all the same carpet! As you can see there are a couple different colors in the carpet. Depending on what direction you’re looking from and how you vacuum it, depends on how it looks. I would say the most true color is what you see in the guest room and master bedroom photos!
Abby doing a thorough review of the carpet!DSC05666
One thing you can’t tell of the pictures is that it is SO soft and plush! That was part of my test when we were picking out what kind we wanted. We brought home samples and I walked on them bare foot to see which one I thought felt the best, and this one won!     
And finally, here is the final look w/furniture and all!
Guest RoomDSC05674 DenDSC05677 Master BedroomDSC05673
The guest room is the one room we didn’t paint. The den got a whole new color, called cliff diving (dark tan) and the master bedroom got a fresh coat of the same color of light blue. I washed all the bedding, bed skirts, and curtains. Everything feels SO fresh and clean! LOVE IT!!! Kyle and I are both very happy with the result.  What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Looks Great!! I bet it does feel super nice & clean!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! That is something that needs done around here eventually.

    ReplyDelete

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved