Friday, January 22, 2010

Babies Galore!

Last Saturday I headed back to my stomping grounds for a baby shower for my one of my high school BFF’s, Carla! She is due the 12th of February. It was so fun to see her and her growing tummy! She is having a little girl! DSC05743

Another high school friend, Kim, hosted the shower at her house! She is due in March with her 2nd child!

DSC05735

Carla got all kinds of great gifts!DSC05732  

High school BFF’s & neighbors! Mylie and I used to ride to school together everyday! She is expecting a girl in June!DSC05736 

Me and all the pregnant girls! Jill (2nd from the left) is also due in June, this will be her 2nd child as well!DSC05739   

Kim and Carla with their cute tummies!!DSC05744


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved