Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Wendi’s 21 Hour Visit

Wendi flew in to Des Moines Monday morning around 11am. She came back to drive Grampo to Florida. Dad and I picked her up at the airport, did a little shopping, and had lunch together. DSC05527

We dropped Dad off at the farm and then helped Grampo get all packed for Florida. We also got to see our cousin JoAnn and her 2 boys who were visiting from Wisconsin. Afterwards we headed back to town, cleaned up a bit, and then went out for supper to Sport’s Page with Grandma, Dad, Kyle, and Kyle’s sister Laura. It was a fun dinner! DSC05525

DSC05526

DSC05528

Wendi had some friends over to our place after supper. It was fun to hear all about their Christmas’. One of her good friends even got engaged recently! Midnight was quickly approaching and we hit the hay. Morning came too quick, that is for sure!! We headed to the farm and got a few last minute things together for Grampo and they were off! I talked to Wendi last night and they made it to Chattanooga, TN. Pray that they continue to have safe travels today. It will be another long day on the road for them.

I know Grampo will be happy to get to Florida, but I sure wish Wendi’s visit could have been a few hours longer! ;) I’m sure I will get to see her in March when I make my annual trip to Florida over my time off over spring break.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved