Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas at the Bangert’s

The weekend before Thanksgiving I decided to get our Christmas decor out. Yes, I know it’s early, but there is just so much and I wanted to be able to enjoy it longer! And I also knew our Thanksgiving weekend was jam packed! So without further ado, here is our humble abode all cheery for Christmas!
Welcome to our home…please come on in!DSC05272

These are a few of the things you’ll see when you first come in the door!
DSC05254

DSC05256 DSC05258DSC05259

 Here is a sneak peak (reflection) of our tree! DSC05228
And this is what you’ll see upon entering the living room!DSC05149

My favorite nativity set!DSC05260

And here is our tree!!DSC05264 
I decided to go “green” for Christmas this year!DSC05266DSC05154       DSC05150


DSC05152







          
I updated our curtains to match the “pops” of green in the living room! Only problem is that to the left  of the bay window there is a single window that I forgot to get a panel for and they are all out! :(DSC05235
I even added a few little things to the guest room!
DSC05267DSC05268 DSC05270
      
This is our “light-less” Christmas tree in the office. For some reason this was the year that all our strands of Christmas lights decided to die! So you all know what I’ll be doing after Christmas (clearance Christmas light shopping)! ;)DSC05217

I added some greenery and beading around the office windows! The office is also where I display my snowman collection!DSC05271

DSC05224DSC05216               Abby got something new for Christmas this year…a cute little shirt and some new food and water bowls!!
 
Another tree in the office! Right now we have 6 trees up…including little ones like this! And I still haven’t got our 3rd big tree up yet. Kyle says I have to though because it’s usually decked out with Hawkeye ornaments in the basement!DSC05218      
And that concludes the Christmas tour of the Bangert home! Hope you enjoyed it and come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved