Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas is coming!

Are you ready???

DSC05433 We are getting closer to being ready: our house is all decorated, the gifts are wrapped, and we only have 2 more gifts to buy. We are still working on our Christmas cards though!DSC05430

I wasn’t sure what to do for my staff at work this year, but decided to go “local”! I’ve been hearing a commercials on the radio about the 3/50 Project. Make sure you click on the link and read about it. Kyle told me that it’s my excuse to go shopping…but I truly think it’s important to support your local businesses! And the Apple Orchard is definitely something I would miss, I did my Christmas shopping for my staff at work there!

The gift basket that I made consisted of English Toffee and Sweet Corn Salsa, both from the Orchard, and then a bag of chips and my new favorite thing, reusable shopping bags!DSC05413

DSC05414 DSC05415

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved