Monday, December 21, 2009

An Early Family Christmas

Kyle came home from work Saturday with a cute little box of delicious Christmas goodies. The owner of Wendys and his wife do this each year for the employees at both of their restaurants. And there was a layer of individually wrapped fudge and caramel pieces on the bottom!DSC05416 

Saturday I spent the day cleaning and doing last minute things. We had my Dad’s side of the family over for Christmas. We usually do it Christmas Eve, but Stef and Geoff are going to Oregon and Mindi and Preston are going to California. So we decided to do it early. It worked out nice.

Grandma, Uncle Kenny, Aunt Patty, Christine, Brian, Randy, Angela, Dad, Stef, Geoff, Mindi, Preston, Grampo, and Kyle & I (15 people!!) all fit around a few tables put together in our basement for supper! It was tight, but nice to have everyone together.  When you are the hostess it’s hard to get many pictures, but I did get a few when the kids opened their gifts! 

DSC05418  DSC05419

 Check out Angela’s face!!! She was quite excited when she saw that it something “Strawberry Shortcake”!!!DSC05420   

Someone must have snapped this one! I wanted to post it though to say thank you for all your prayers for my Grampoo!! He is doing great and I was SO thankful to have him there. I know he would much rather be in Florida right now, but I’m glad things are going well and he’s continuing to recover from the surgery!DSC05424


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved