Saturday, January 18, 2014

Christmas Gifts

For daycare gifts this year I needed something quick and simple, but I still wanted something fun! I scoured Pinterest and came up with this! On the back side of it I tucked in a little hand written note card thanking Adelyn & Avery’s teachers for being an influence in our children’s lives, oh and also included a gift card!

IMG_6277

Grandparent homemade gifts this year were silhouettes! I LOVE how these turned out and all the details of my sweet kiddos profiles – as in Avery’s little double chin!! I die!!! This was my inspiration.

IMG_6630IMG_6631

My Mom opened them and said “this is their actual profile?” And then she proceeded tear up! <3


1 comment:

  1. Oh I just love these ideas!! Those profiles are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved