Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Golden Birthday

ICYMI I’ve been a bad blogger & I’m determined to get caught to have our family memories “journal-ed” on our blog!

August 29th I turn 29! Last year in my 20’s! The girls at work brought some delicious treats and gave me a nice card!

IMG_2081

My friend Mindy and I took an un-planned lunch hour to go get pedi’s! Spur of the moment girl time is always fun!

IMG_2084

My Mom came up to watch the kids so Kyle and I could go out for dinner. We invited Mindi & Preston to come along too. A local restaurant has Mexican Thursday nights…read: margaritas, burritos, and free fried ice cream! Yum!

IMG_2096

It was a wonderful birthday and I can’t wait to see what my last year of my 20’s has in store!

Little did I know what was to come the next day…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved