Tuesday, November 19, 2013

4th of July

ICYMI I’ve been a bad blogger & I’m determined to get caught to have our family memories “journal-ed” on our blog!
We started out our 4th of July with a party in Mommy & Daddy’s bed! I keep telling Kyle we need a king size bed, we don’t all fit well in our queen!IMG_5788
Ever since I can remember we have always went to the 4th of July parade in Gowrie, a small town not far from where we live. This is my most favorite part of the parade, I think there were 6 trucks pulling a trailer filled with flags representing those who have fallen for our country. (All while listening to God Bless America…cue tears!)iphone 914
Adelyn was more into eating the candy than picking it up! We watched the parade with my parents, Mindi & Preston, and our friends the Essmans!
After the parade we went back to my Mom’s house to grill out! I think the kids had a good time…both were napping before we got out of town!
iphone 915iphone 916
As with most 4th of July’s, it was a perfect warm day. So after nap time we hit the back yard for some fun in the pool and snacks! Well Adelyn did…Avery took a nap!
iphone 921

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved