Monday, November 18, 2013

June Randomness

ICYMI I’ve been a bad blogger & I’m determined to get caught to have our family memories “journal-ed” on our blog!
One afternoon after work I caught this sweet moment with my babies! Big sissy loves books and was reading Veggie Tales to her baby brother! (clue exploding heart!)6.5.13IMG_1474
I wanted to get a picture of my sweet kiddos all squeaky clean in their PJs and this is how it turns out! Read: real life! 6.9.13IMG_5392
Just when I think Avery is getting so big, I’m quickly reminded he’s still my baby boy (AKA baby burrito!) I get to swaddle each night. 6.13.13IMG_1518
This was Avery’s first time in the bouncer (we were at church) and he really seemed to enjoy it. (and it made him seem WAY too big, so I took him out immediately…j/k) 6.23.13iphone 879
This was a text I got from one of Adelyn’s wonderful teachers at daycare. This girl loves dress up! 6.24.13
iphone 886
My BIL, Preston, is the worship leader at their church, so I thought this onesie was quite fitting! Well I sent the picture on the left to Uncle Preston when Avery wore it (it was almost too small!). Auntie M saw it and said “who’s that fat baby?!?” lol Obviously angle is everything! I didn’t send the one on the right ‘cause you couldn’t see the saying on his shirt very well. Although he is quite squishy!
iphone 893iphone 894

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved