Tuesday, November 19, 2013

July Randomness

ICYMI I’ve been a bad blogger & I’m determined to get caught to have our family memories “journal-ed” on our blog!
We spent lots of our summer afternoons in the backyard in the pool or playing in the sprinkler. My good friend, Sara, gave Adelyn this fun beach ball sprinkler. Note: it needs to be a hot day ‘cause boy that water out of the hose is COLD!IMG_5790
Usually we would fill up the pool in the morning and let the summer sun warm it up, so after nap time about 2-3pm it would be the perfect temperature. And yes…I got in our tiny pool with the kids!IMG_5796IMG_5799
After one afternoon dip in the pool Avery had a nice little swing and was so relaxed!IMG_1761
One of my most favorite outfits over the summer was this sweet little bloomer set from, none other than, Ashley at SheShe Made! Pretty sure he wore it to church every Sunday as long as it fit! Sadly those cute, chunky thighs don’t fit in the cute lil bloomers anymore!IMG_5810
Even though I have a boy & a girl doesn’t mean they can’t coordinate! A blog friend did a sale on these super cute state shirts, I couldn’t resist! She has an etsy shop, Elle + Ollie. IMG_1808
I had to prop Avery up so you could really see the cuteness of those chunky thighs! I just can’t help but squeeze them!
IMG_5837IMG_5841
Kyle trained all summer for a marathon. On one of his long runs he ran from our house to my sister’s house, 20 miles! The kids & I gave Daddy a head start, met up with him around mile 18, and then cheered him to the finish in Mindi’s front yard! Stick around for a marathon recap soon!IMG_1797
The last weekend in July we headed north to MN for my cousin Sephra’s wedding. It was a busy, quick trip, so I didn’t get a lot of pictures. These are 2 of my favs…Lily was quite interested in Avery’s car seat and Adelyn doing her best Marilyn Monroe!
IMG_1840IMG_1842
The end of July Kyle’s sister Mel and her husband Steve came home. They weren’t able to come home for Adelyn’s 2nd birthday so we kept the party going with a birthday gift from Aunt Mel & Uncle Steve.
IMG_5843
This was this first time Avery met Aunt Mel & Uncle Steve! The kids were too busy watching Daddy blow up Adelyn’s “Jump-o-lene”!
DSC00809
Adelyn sure loves her Aunt Mel…and I think the feeling is mutual! Mel wanted to read books for Adelyn’s bedtime routine, Adelyn didn’t mind!IMG_5849

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved