Thursday, May 30, 2013

Avery’s Hand & Footprints

On April 23rd  {yes I’m over a month behind in blogging!} Avery and I went down to a local pottery shop, From Miry Clay Pottery, to get his hand & footprints put on a plate, a gift from my Mom & Step Dad. We did this same thing when Adelyn was a baby.
Their daughter Aubrey LOVED Avery! Such a little Mommy! I love this picture and how sweet she is looking at him!
IMG_5078
We have to do the “Super Baby” pose to get his hand prints. Needless to say, Avery was not impressed with this pose!
IMG_5082
And he wasn’t much happier when we did his footprints either! But he quickly calmed down when we were done…
IMG_5083
…and now I forever have his little hands & feet on a plate! Can’t wait to see the finished product.
IMG_5088
Afterwards Avery & I went to my Mom’s house to work on a picture project. A nice mother/daughter bonding time!
IMG_5090

1 comment:

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved