Monday, April 8, 2013

Happy Birthday Grampo!

My Grandpa, who we call Grampo (pronounced Gram-poo), came down on Friday March 22nd. We planned an evening with family to celebrate his 79th birthday! Grampo came early to have some extra time with us and meet Avery!

IMG_4655

Adelyn & Avery had to wear their Hawkeye attire to cheer on our team in the NIT tournament!

IMG_4654IMG_4657

My parents, Mindi & Preston, and my Grandma all came over to celebrate Grampo’s birthday! Mom & Mindi both made a pot of soup for supper. I made Grampo’s birthday cake. I found the Portillo’s chocolate cake recipe and it was a hit, so moist & delicious!

IMG_4659

Adelyn was Auntie M’s buddy the whole night!

IMG_4662

We had a nice afternoon/evening with family celebrating my Grampo!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved