Monday, April 8, 2013

Easter Egg Hunt

Our church hosted a pancake breakfast and Easter egg hunt the weekend of Easter. To prepare we had Adelyn practice finding eggs around the house! She quickly got the concept!

This was our first outing with all four of us and it was quite interesting getting out of the house on time, but we made it!

IMG_0815

Before Avery was born I ordered their first matching brother/sister shirts! Unfortunately we hadn’t chose Avery’s name yet, so his shirt wasn’t personalized, but my “peeps” are still looking cute in their SheSheMade shirts!

IMG_4705

It rained Saturday morning and was quite muddy so our church had to move the egg hunt inside. They had the 2 & under kids find their eggs & candy in the nursery. It was quite crowded and Adelyn was shy, but I think the kids had fun and Adelyn found a few eggs!

IMG_4683

IMG_4688IMG_4691

I think the busy morning wore out our sweet girl! But she didn’t stay asleep long because Grandma was at our house!

IMG_4694

My Mom came to the church to watch Adelyn do her first hunt, but since it was inside & a little crowded, she came over to play! Grandma & her peeps!

IMG_4699

I really don’t remember what Daddy was doing that was so funny, but I love this picture of the two of them! I wish I had a video ‘cause I can just hear that giggle coming out of my little girl!

IMG_4712


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved