Saturday, July 14, 2012

Weekly Meal Plan

My friend, Katy, always does a post of her weekly meal plan. I usually have a rough idea in my head what we’re having for the week, but I love the idea of getting it set and making sure we have the groceries on hand to cook that meal each night. So here’s my first weekly meal plan post!

Sunday Lunch: Grilled Chicken and Mac & Cheese Muffins

Sunday Supper: Cheesy Taco Pasta and Steamed Broccoli

Monday: Quesadillas and Steamed Carrots

Tuesday: Bubble of Enchilada Casserole

Wednesday: Grilled Chicken and Steamed Veggies (whatever we have leftover)

Thursday: Leftovers

Friday: Subway – on the road to Omaha

Saturday & Sunday: @ My sister’s in Omaha

I am trying a few new recipes this week from Emily Bites blog. She has lots of simple Weight Watcher recipes and looking over her blog I’m pretty sure I would love anything from it! I’ve had the Bubble Up Enchilada casserole before, but she adds black beans for a filler and I loved that idea, so we’re going to try it out!

Happy Weekend everyone!


1 comment:

  1. I love meal planning. I seriously don't know how we would ever have anything to eat if I didn't meal plan. Those mac n cheese cups look good. That is a great way to squeeze some spinach in since Pearson is low on iron.

    ReplyDelete

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved