Friday, July 13, 2012

An All Girls Day

One day over the long 4th of July weekend we had originally planned to go to Lake Okoboji to meet up with some friends. Unfortunately those plans didn’t work out so Adelyn & I took advantage of our last minute free day and made a trip north to see my good friend Sara and her 3 girls, Emma, Grace, & Josie.

Sara is such a great friend and I admire & respect her so much as a Mom! She just had baby girl #3, Josie, three weeks ago…she has 3 girls, 3 years old & younger!

Adelyn & I brought up lunch & some cookies. I knew Sara was busy getting ready for Josie’s baptism that night so I thought this would be one less thing she would have to worry about.IMG_2759

We had a great morning, catching up & talking all things Mommy! We had pizza for lunch and the girls were pretty excited about their cookies. I was so impressed that Grace {18 mo} was able sit & eat her lunch & didn’t need a high chair, more kudos to my great Mommy friend. {sara had to pull the highchair out of storage for Adelyn}

IMG_2761

Grace was so interested in Adelyn. Even though they are only 6 months apart, Grace kept calling her “baby”! It was so adorable!

IMG_2766

And we had to get one of 3 of our girls…Josie was napping! Love these 3 girls so much!

IMG_2776

Another thing Sara & I did while we were at her house was this pinterest inspired arrangement. We had to make a few compromises based on the supplies we had, but it worked out pretty well!

339445_10150941872578215_319811179_o


2 comments:

  1. I love Adelyn's romper! And those flowers are so pretty! I need to do something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw love girl's days! Looks like you guys had a good time. Wish our plans would've worked out, miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved