Wednesday, August 13, 2008

New Windows

We ordered our windows a few weeks ago and they finally came in! I am so excited to get them all in...I really think it will give our house a better look. Kyle has been busy doing them in his free time (with what little he has). I am so fortunate to have such a "handy" husband!! We did get the replacement windows, so they are easier to install. But we are putting in new trim. We hope to have all new white trim throughout the entire house when everything is all said and done! So I just wanted to share these pictures with you. I am quite happy with how they turned out!! We have four done and six to go. We are going to wait on the bay window and have someone install that for us since it's so big! Hope everyone is having a happy "hump" day!

livingroom window
master bedroom window
kitchen window
guestroom window

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved