Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Empty Nest?!?!

So once again it's just Kyle and I in our house! Wendi left to go back to Florida on Saturday. I was definately sad to see her go. Her car was packed to the ceiling. Her friend/roommate rode down with her. It's a good thing they didn't pack anything more than they did! After she left I had a few tears. We were always doing something togther this summer and if we weren't doing anything...we were sitting doing nothing together. It was really nice to have her around! She has a three day trip back to school and will have a week a friend's house before she can check into her dorm and then I am pretty sure she starts classes the week of the 18th! Hard to believe it's that time of year again! Makes me sad that summer is coming to an end.

This picture is from when we had Wendi's campus visit in March of 2007 when she was deciding if she wanted to go there or not. I hope to be able to visit sometime this year...considering it's her senior year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved