Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Busy Weekend

I know this is a bit late...but better late than never, right?!?! Friday night we had a little "going away party" for Wendi since this was her last weekend home over at the neighbor's house. We grilled out, had a fire and some smores and played some games. It was a good time!! I will definately be sad to see her go, but I know she is ready to get back to "Sunny Florida"!! Sorry I don't have any pictures of that night...I even took my camera over there, just didn't get any taken!

Saturady was a re-cooping day and did a few things in the house. Then when Kyle got off work we hooked out to the trailer (our neighbor's...thank you so much Chad!!) and headed to Pocahontas to help Kyle's sister Laura pack her stuff. And then on Sunday we headed to Omaha to move her to college. She is going to a school there to get her graphic design degree...she's very talented!! It was, I think, one of the hottest days of the year!! And the air in her apartment wasn't working!! The positive thing is that we burned some...or should I say a lot of calories!! Below is a picture of her apartment complex. Once again I wasn't good about taking pictures...I got this from their website. My battery was acutally dead after I took one picture! :(

I hope everyone is having a good week. This week was the our first week back to normal hours and its been a bit rough. I'm really not ready for summer to be over yet!! Just doesn't seem possibly that our sisters should be headed back off to college and students to be coming back here (Iowa Central). But ready or not here it comes!! Hope you all have a good rest of your week!! And hope it goes fast...I'm ready for Friday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved