Sunday, August 31, 2008

Happy 24th Birthday

We celebrated my 24th birthday on Friday the 29th! Hard to believe I'm already 24!! We both worked all day. When I came home Kyle had the kitchen all decorated with black & yellow. He says it was for my birthday, but I think he was just getting ready for the first Hawkeye game the next day! Either way, it was a fun surprise! We went out with Mark & Kathy for supper to the Otho Pub for all you can eat fish. One of my favorite things!! And my Mom & her husband Dunae were there with the Klatt's (my cousins). So they had to sing to me! It was fun! We came home early 'cause we were getting up at 4:30am the next day to head to Iowa City.


The night before my birthday I got home a little late. My friend, Jill, and I went to another friend's garage sale and got a ton of great stuff! But when I got home Kyle had flowers waiting for me and my favorite ice cream, Ben & Jerry's Half Baked!! Oh it was so good! Overall it was a really nice birthday! And I got lots of really nice cards for all my family & friends....thanks everyone!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved