Friday, September 21, 2012

14 Weeks

14 weeks, 5 days 9.11.12

Notice someone extra in my picture this week? Kyle was snapping my picture this week and Adelyn noticed what we were doing and ran over, stood next to meet & smiled big! It was so cute and we got a good laugh out of it! Sometimes it just amazes me how smart she is!

9.11.12

How Far Along: 14 weeks, 5 days {9.11.12}

Size of baby: Baby Bangert #2 is the size of a lemon

Heartbeat: 160bpm at 12 week appointment

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +7lbs

Maternity Clothes:  I’ve started to do the rubber trick on my work pants. I’ve been wearing maternity jeans for a few weeks, they are just so much more comfortable! I’m still wearing regular shirts though.

Gender Predictions: Since the beginning of this pregnancy has been so different, it makes me wonder if it’s a boy this time around. We’ll find out in October!

Movement: Just a few flutters every now & then, nothing too consistent.

Sleep: I’m sleeping great…once I get my pillow situated! I like to have one between my knees and hug another one.

What I miss: When everything in my closet used to fit me! Getting ready in the mornings can be frustrating. I need to pick out my clothes for the week on Sundays, so there’s no question in the mornings.

Cravings: Anything salty!

Symptoms: The main thing is tiredness. I was hoping this would go away since I’m in the 2nd trimester now, but nope! 8pm rolls around and I’m ready for bed! I’ve started a routine of falling asleep on the couch between 8pm-9pm and then Kyle wakes me up when he goes to bed around 10:30pm. It has actually worked out really well ‘cause then I get another potty break and don’t have to get up in the night to go.

Best Moment this week: We began sharing the news with the rest of the world during weeks 13 & 14. We told close friends and people at work and then then around the 1st of September we posted it on our blog & facebook!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved