Friday, September 21, 2012

10 Weeks

(Note: I actually wrote this post back when I was 10 weeks, just posting it now for my own reference!)

10 weeks, 5 days

How Far Along: 10 weeks, 5 days {8.14.12}

Size of baby: Baby Bangert #2 is the size of a lime

Heartbeat: 178 bpm

Total Weight Gain/Loss: none

Maternity Clothes: none yet, all my clothes still fit just fine!

Gender Predictions: no clue!

Movement: Pretty sure I felt little baby Bangert #2 doing some flips on Sunday, but that has been the only time. I had to quickly google if it was even possible to feel the baby move that early and I found that 2nd time Mom's do tend to feel it sooner than the normal 16-22 weeks.

Sleep: I'm sleeping just fine! In fact I'm usually hitting my pillow around 9/9:30ish!

What I miss: Nothing!

Cravings: Nothing specific, although I've had ice cream about everyday {but that's fairly normal!}.

Symptoms: I have to eat when I first wake up or my stomach feels "ishy" and then I make sure to have a few snacks on hand in between meals so I don't get that feeling. I actually have had a few days in the weeks past where I was full on "sick" {I didn't experience that with Adelyn at all}, but I can handle only 1 day/week! And of course the normal tiredness of the 1st trimester!

Best Moment this week: Seeing our tiny baby on the ultrasound! It really made it sink in that there's really a baby in there and we're going to be a family of 4! God is so good!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved