Friday, September 21, 2012

12 Weeks

(Note: I actually wrote this post back when I was 12 weeks, just posting it now for my own reference!)

12 weeks 8.23.12

How Far Along: 12 weeks {8.23.12}

Size of baby: Baby Bangert #2 is the size of a plum

Heartbeat: 160bpm

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +3lbs

Maternity Clothes: none yet, all my clothes still fit. I have noticed things are starting to get tighter! Might have to do the rubber band trick & pull out the maternity clothes sooner than last time!

Gender Predictions: Since the beginning of this pregnancy has been so different, it makes me wonder if it’s a boy this time around. We’ll find out in a few months!

Movement: Haven’t felt too much movement this week, a few flutters, but nothing like I did during week 10!

Sleep: I'm starting to wake up once a night for a potty break, but I guess that comes with the territory! Other than that, I’m sleeping great!

What I miss: Nothing!

Cravings: Chips & salsa! We always have salsa on hand, but we rarely buy chips. So on Sunday I made a quick trip to the convenience store down the road for some Tostitos to satisfy my chips & salsa craving!

Symptoms: I went a FULL week without getting {full on} sick. This is a first since June. Saturday I think I ate something that didn’t agree with me and I didn’t feel well for about 18 hours or so, but I don’t think that was completely pregnancy related. I’m hoping week 12 means all the non fun part of the 1 trimester is over! I still need to eat right away in the morning. If I shower & get ready before eating I feel week & woozy! I’m still hitting the hay early too, about 9:30pm or so, but I don’t know if that’s because of pregnancy tiredness or because I’ve been working long hours this week!

Best Moment this week: Sharing the news with our family! As of week 12 we still hadn’t shared the news with the world yet. I’m beginning to think we won’t be able to keep a secret much longer, I feel like my tummy will soon give it away!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved