Friday, March 16, 2012

Cousins Weekend

The last weekend in February Adelyn, cousin Hayden, Aunt Wendi, and I made the trip to Omaha to see cousin Lily (and her parents!). We wanted to get in some Lily time. I know all too well how quick it goes! She was already going on 7 weeks old when we were there!cousins

I always enjoy our time in Omaha. Stef & Geoff have a great house for company and they are always great hosts! We did a little shopping and there was also a neighborhood baby shower for Lily.Lily Weeks 6 & 7 034

My Dad and Grandma also came out for the weekend. I love these pictures of my Dad with the baby girls! And I love how Lily & Adelyn are just checking each other out in the 1st one!IMG_1176IMG_1179

Unfortunately Adelyn got sick while we were there. Hayden & Wendi weren’t feeling well either. We ended up coming home early Sunday morning. Sadly poor little Lily got sick too. Sick babies are NO FUN! Thankfully everyone is feeling well now!


1 comment:

  1. They are going to have so much fun growing up together!!

    ReplyDelete

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved