Thursday, January 12, 2012

Adelyn’s Six Months Old!

December 21st Adelyn was offically 1/2 a year old!! I cannot believe how fast these past 6 months have gone. I'm pretty sure I'm going to say that every month! It's been amazing watching our baby girl learn & grow!

Adelyn continues to be her happy self!! I love that you can just smile at her and she grins from ear to ear!! She is such an easy baby and we love her to pieces!! When Daddy gets her ready in the morning I love to listen to them talk and play!!

IMG_06901

Adelyn is at such a fun age right now! She can sit on her own and is scooting all over the place. Daycare keeps telling us that she will be crawling in no time! The older the gets the more she is interested in her toys or at least chewing on them! Speaking of chewing I think she is close to working some more teeth through, she is gnawing everything and drooling all over the place!

Adelyn had 2 first holidays this month. We celebrated Thanksgiving with Kyle's family and had an early Christmas with my family in Omaha.IMG_0693 

Adelyn is consistently eating 5 times a day. I nurse her in the morning and at night before bed. And then she has 3 bottles of breastmilk at daycare. I'm so happy that I've made it half way to my goal of nuring for a year! I really enjoy our time together in the morning and at night! During her 6th month she had rice cereal just once a day at daycare during the week and then at home on the weekends.

During her 6th month we didn't try any foods yet. More on that for her 7 month post! :)IMG_0713

Adelyn is still wearing size 2 diapers and size 3-6 mo clothes. She had 2 Christmas outfits that were 6-9 months and were still a bit big, but I think Januaray/Feburary will be another switch over of her closet!

6 months


*SIX MONTH STATS*

weight – 17lbs, 10 oz

length – 27 in

eating – 100% nursing or breastmilk from a bottle

clothes - 3-6 months

diapers - size 2


2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS!!! That first picture of her made ME grin from ear to ear! What a precious little girl. I love that she is so smiley! You are great parents, Kyle and Darci.

    -Tawny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her smile is so adorable!! Makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved