Monday, May 24, 2010

Wendi moves home!

Last Sunday was the last day that my niece, Maya, was at my Mom’s house. And my little sister, Wendi, moved home from Florida. So we headed down for the afternoon to hang out!

Maya had fun pushing Abby around in the stroller! Abby just loved it!! When Maya stopped, Abby didn’t want to get out. It was too funny!DSC07339 

We spent the afternoon unloading Wendi’s car full of stuff! I wish I would have gotten a picture of that ‘cause in the words of my Dad, ‘We couldn’t have fit a toothpick in the car’! AKA….it was packed FULL!

Maya sure does love Kyle! This picture is just too cute!DSC07341 

Oh and Kyle had to test out giving Abby a ride in the stroller!   DSC07346


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved