Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Garage Sale Finds

It’s no secret that I LOVE to go to garage sales! I know they are great to get kid’s stuff, but it’s also fun to find a few things for our house too!! Here are a few of my recent finds!

SPRING blocks…$2.ooDSC07392

Basket…$2.00 And this isn’t a little basket, it’s over 12 in tall and 12 in in diameter and super sturdy!DSC07394

Shadow box frames…$1.50 & $2.00 (can’t wait to show you guys what I’m going to do with these!)DSC07395

Kyle has joined me on a few of these garage sale expeditions! Look what he found! He loves Superman and insisted on hanging him on the cabinets in front of our kitchen window! (I agreed just ‘cause it was his birthday!)DSC07393 

Can’t wait to see what other great finds I’ll get this summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved