Monday, May 24, 2010

Junior High Besties

A few Friday night’s ago we met up with our friends Tawny and Clayton. Tawny is my BFF from junior high! We met at Applebees for supper.

I don’t think we stopped laughing or talking the whole night! It was such a good time! Look what greeted us when we walked out the door! A FULL RAINBOW!! I loved that you could see both ends! Just a reminder of how wonderful God is!

DSC07187 DSC07186

This is about the only other picture I got that night! We don’t see each too often, but when we do it’s like we hadn’t missed a beat! Those are my favorite kind of friends!DSC07189 

After supper we headed to the Dariette for some desert! It was much too cold though to eat on the patio so we headed to their place! I had a lemon cone! I LOVE ice cream! We didn’t call it a night until almost 11pm when we left their place, but we had SUCH a good time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved