Friday, October 30, 2009

Show Us Your Life Friday – Halloween Costumes

KellyShowUsKelly over at Kelly’s Korner hosts every Friday and today, of course, is Halloween costumes!

I don’t have a picture of me in my costume yet, so you’ll just have to wait! But I will definately post pictures on Sunday! But I did get one of Abby in her costume! She was a bumble bee last year too and I love it on her, but she ended up eating it! So I picked this one up at Target on clearance! Hopefully she doesn’t eat it this year and she can wear it again! DSC04944    DSC04951       DSC04957


1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I found your blog from Kelly's

    Oh how cute! Would have looked even more precious beside my oh so cute little toddler in her bumble bee tutu last night! :0)
    Summer

    ReplyDelete

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved