Thursday, May 21, 2009

Third Base Fun!

For the past few months Kyle & I along with my sister Mindi and her husband Preston and Preston’s brother Nate and his wife Kylie have been getting together on Wednesday's nights at Third Base in downtown FD for 50 cent tacos and $1.50 margaritas!! We have really enjoyed our new tradition…well last week a TON of people came!! Probably over 20…we took up a whole side of the restaurant!! It was a fun night !!

DSC02580Sisterly Love! DSC02593I think I forgot I had the camera zoomed in!! DSC02577Jenna (friend/co-worker) & Me
   
DSC02594Jenna and I running to DQ to get a much needed PB cup blizzard!! DSC02576Wendi was home for just 1 short week this summer…hopefully she will be back in August for another quick visit!

 

DSC02589 Megan (middle) is another co-worker. We go round and round about Hawks & Clones!! I still like her though!! :) DSC02591Jenna sportin’ her BF’s hat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved