Thursday, May 21, 2009

Elizabeth’s Baby Shower

On Friday me, my Mom, my sister Mindi, and our cousin Toni all packed in the car and headed north to Wisconsin for my cousin Elizabeth’s baby shower. She is due June 4th! It was SO great to see her. She is the most beautiful pregnant girl I’ve seen and is just glowing!! They are expecting a boy!! Can’t wait to meet my newest cousin!!

Toni insisted on stopping at McDonald’s for supper on the way to WI. Of course she wanted to get some fun time in the “play place”!!

DSC02610 DSC02612

 

DSC02613Elizabeth’s gifts!! DSC02614Thought these were quite clever!!

   

DSC02616Me and my “twin” cousin!! Isn’t she just the most beautiful pregnant girl you’ve ever seen?!?! DSC02615Toni & Elizabeth! Sisters!

 

DSC02618Mindi showing some “sassy-ness”!! DSC02619I don’t remember what was so funny…but I love Elizabeth’s face!!


DSC02621Sisterly love!

Mom wanted to join in on the pictures too!!DSC02622 

Last, but not least, here is one with some of the WI cousins! We had lunch with them on Sunday before hitting the road to come home. It’s always so good to see them and how much their families have grown!!DSC02627

Wait, one more thing, we saw this giant chicken on the side of the road on the drive home! So of course I had to take a picture…totally random! :)DSC02630

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved