Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother’s Day

 

After all the guests left the shower on Saturday we went out for Mother’s Day with a bunch of Kyle’s family (parents, grandparents, siblings) to a local family style restaurant for a buffet. DSC02528
These are the flowers we got my Mom B! Aren’t they gorgeous?!?!

The picture of Kyle & I with Mom B on the bottom just totally cracks me up!! Love it!! :)
DSC02532DSC02533

 

We celebrated Mother’s Day with my Mom on Sunday after church. We went to Starlite for brunch and it was a FULL HOUSE, we had to wait for an hour for a table. But boy, was it worth it! Everything was AMAZING!! They had both a breakfast buffet and a full lunch buffet!! Too much food!!

But we had a wonderful time with my Mom and Duane. We don’t see them as much as we would like to and they only live 30 minutes away!

And the other thing is that I forgot to take a picture with my Mom. :( But I had to put one up, so here is one from my wedding!  

8489689-R1-034-15A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved