Monday, June 30, 2008

Sunday

We had a really nice day Sunday. Went to church and then got a few groceries and went out for brunch with Kyle's family. My cousin Christine is getting married in August and her bridal shower was today so I went to that and Kyle got a nap in! I stopped at Menards on the way home 'cause I had bought the wrong kind of hinges for the doors, so I got the right ones and then also purchased crown molding, new base board, and casing for the kitchen. So when I got home Kyle and I got to work putting the handles and hinges on the cabinet doors. They are looking so good. Unfortunately for some reason I don't know how to count and didn't get of the hinges so I don't quite have a good finished picture. So you just get a preview!

Kyle working on installing the cabinet doors!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Life






 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved